Saturday, September 25, 2010

Big aftershock, creepy Mark, Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat?

WOAH! pretty big aftershock! Will check geonet sometime to see how big it was.

I'm currently at my auntie and uncles, my eyes are fuzzy and i can't see very well, so I'm sorry if this is all spelt wrong (there's no automatic spellcheck on this computer.)
WOAH, another aftershock.
My dad just got out of hosp today, he had surgery on his heart or something early yesterday morning. He looks like he's still in alot of pain and he's walking around weirdly. I wish he'd just sit down and rest.
I'm watching my brother and little eight year old cousin (she's a girl..) play lego batman on the x-box. it's funny listening to them talking about it..  and watching all the lego characters. Evil lego plants.. that's not weird.

I was on msn a few nights ago when my friend told me about this creepy guy named Mark who was trying to chat her up, so we thought it would be a funny idea for me to add him and randomly just staaarted talking to  me. He asked me questions like "How old are you?" , "Do you have a boyfriend?" , "Do you want a boyfriend?" and questions like that. I never said anything to lead him on. I mainly said 'yes' or 'no' answers or corrected his spelling when he writes "pissing" instead or 'piercing', and he claims to be eighteen. Right. He lives in Queensland as well, and is just.. weird and stalkerish. He thinks we're going out and though I said no nearly a zillion times. I shall block him next time I'm on msn.

Do you know All Time Low? If you don't get out of that rock you're living under and search them up on You-Tube or something. They're amazing and I would orgasm just seeing Alex or Jack in person. Oh, do search Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat on google images next time you're there, warning though, you might fall in love. They are so cute and super adorable. They're all a insane and band freakish girl needs to live on.. well, that and the amazing music their whole band produces.

I feel like texting a certain someone. But, this person should just text me first instead of making me feel like I annoy (him) this person. *sigh* I feel so lonely right now..

Random Question
*What colour's your toothbrush? (thanks becka!)
 - a multitute of colours, :) and i don't know why i'm happy about this but i know a 'certain someone' who has/had the same toothbrush as me. Is that weird? Probably.

                     you make me orgasm in my mouth.

2 comments:

  1. all time low is mine bitch, back off!
    yes, all time low IS the best thing since sliced bread, but honestly, i get more excited over my boyfriend playing all time low than all time low playing all time low.
    but if i ever met all time low, i would cry. and cry. and cry.
    <333333

    and im sorry, i dont have any credit so i cant text you ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, hush.
    not all of us have an amazing boyfriend who's in a band and is really amazing and stuff.
    some of us have to live off the amazingness of all time low to get us through our life *sobs*
    i would go fuck alex and jack. just coz.
    then i would cry and cry and cry and cry coz they left me.

    it's okay... d:
    i'll just go die coz you can't text me.

    <3
    <3
    <3
    <3
    <3
    <3
    <3
    <3
    <3

    ReplyDelete