Thursday, October 7, 2010

blue ink, red nail polish and yellow silk.

I wrote two stories for my friend that had to be about gingers and cheese.

They both failed but at least she's happy with them. I now feel like writing a whole lot more because I love writing so much, I would seriously consider it a passion of mine.

I love putting down my ideas, my thoughts and just letting them all out. Sometimes they may not be very good and sometimes they could be great but it's MY idea so really, I'm the only one who can judge whether or not it's good.

I'm wearing black tights with a short black skirt and a green singlet over it, i have a yellow silk shirt over that. I have 9 bracelets on my left hand and 5 on my right. My nails have been painted red. My hair is tied up and my fringe held back with a thin sparkly pink headband. I am wearing no make-up. None at all.

Hold on, my boobies are falling out of my bra *pulls up bra and singlet*

I am listening to James Morrison's song Undiscovered. I was just on tumblr and then I decided to write a blog post. The song has just changed to Alison Lake's song Falling. There is $1.90 beside me. There's also a Crossword puzzle that my dad hasn't finished in front of me. oh, i forgot to mention, 3 of the bracelets on my left wrist are glow in the dark ones from Jay-Jays and 1 bracelet from my right has glow in the dark beads on it. The song has changed to Waiting on the world to Change by John Mayer.

I'm finally back in Christchurch. Came back yesterday on a bus. It was so long! But I would bus a gazillion times before ever feeling safe on a plane. *sigh*

Now playing - Gravity by John Mayer.

I want to watch Glee.

I have nothing to say.

OH.

Random Question
-If you could change something about yourself, what & why?
 *Nothing. I'm perfect the way I am and am loved for who I am. That is my short and simple answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment