Tuesday, September 21, 2010

new music, star watching and the holidays.

It's 8:08pm. I'm listening to The Back of My Head by Short Stack. My brother and my dad are watching Forbidden Kingdom while I write this. I'm on msn. The guy I like is online. Am I speaking to him? No. I am trying to find something to talk about. I'm now listening to Issues by Escape The Fate. I just received an e-mail from formspring. I'll be back to finish this. I just checked my tumblr. It's 8:22pm. I obviously wasn't there long. I'm talking to my best friend.. well, my best friend from australia. I'm drinking a tall glass of raspberry fizz. I have season 1, 2 and 3 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on dvd right beside me because I plan to watch it when I'm done writing this blog. I just stalked a girls tumblr because i don't like her and i needed to reassure myself that mine was better. Mine is better so I can rest easy. Don't judge me because I did something so petty, whoever's reading this would have done something like that as well.

I just updated my tumblr. It's 8:31pm. This is going quite quick.. I think I'm going to ask around for a random question and see who comes up with the best one. My friend and I reblogged the same picture at the same time.

I'm doing two random questions, like i promised. I think I just freaked out the guy I like, it's okay, Jessie is there to help me and send me virtual hugs...

Random Question
*Do you sing in the shower? (thanks sam)
 -Yes, well. Sometimes. Depends on how I'm feeling or if there's a song stuck in my head.
*Your house is burning down, what's the first thing you grab? (thanks jessie)
 -Cellphone but it would be right beside me, so it would be easy to grab. I would then grab my teddy bear bag that sits right beside the couch in my room and proceed to chuck my books in it. Then, I would grab the laptop wake everyone up as I walk by and run out of the house

                          suck my dick.

2 comments:

  1. talking to your best friend from australia, naw who could that be? tina?
    hahaha, sorry i wasn't really in a good mood tonight :/ hence not talking much.
    wait, did i talk to you tonight? or today, whenever i talked to you. maybe it was last night. anyway, last time i talked to you i was like dead. sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. naw, you're my bestie. you know ittt. <3
    you aren't talking to me now, *dies.
    ): ): ): ): ):
    GET BETTER BABES!

    ReplyDelete