Friday, September 17, 2010

homework, spiders and a mother crocodile eating her kids.

I woke up two hours ago. It's 1:03pm, you do the maths. When I woke up my brother and dad were cleaning. I woke up at the wrong time, obviously. I do not like to clean, so, I should have slept for a little longer.

I have SST homework due next week on Friday, I'm going to try and do extra well. That's why after this post I will be cut off from the rest of the world for a while so I can work extra extra extra hard on my assignment. I'm going to fail, but at least I'll work hard at failing.

I was in the bathroom where my cream was and I opened the lid, got a swipe of cream AND THEN SAW A SPIDER HANGING FROM MY FINGER! It was tiny but it was hanging from my finger *shudder* I got rid of it but now I'm scared that there's a spider on my body.. that's why at the moment I am wiping my face, hitting my legs and moving around like an idiot. I am an arachnophobic if you hadn't realized. They all scare me, little ones, non- poisoned ones, poisoned ones, huge ones. Just all of them.

My dad was on this documentary channel before where they were talking about crocodiles. These baby crocodiles had just hatched and the mother came.. she swallowed them, whole. I was scared for those cute little baby crocodiles and I thought she was a terrible mother but then I found out that she's protecting them or something. She has this weird little sack thing in her mouth where she holds them and keeps them safe. I don't know what she does after that because my dad changed the channel. But then I thought, wouldn't that be weird if our mother's did that to us? I don't think I'd like being stuck in my mother's mouth.. just a thought.

No random question this time, can't be bothered getting one. Will do two next time.

                      don't go thinking of me and getting a boner. i might have to get rid of it for you.

2 comments:

  1. so you totally cut me off? D:
    </3
    i havent talked to you in ages :(
    i miss you!
    that reminds me, i didnt do a random question today! oops D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't mean to.
    i did try to talk to you.. but then msn fucked up.. and then yeaah.
    i miss you too! :(
    hahah, oops! yeah, i still need to write another blog and write two random questions

    ReplyDelete