Sunday, September 5, 2010

tell me if i'm going too fast for you, and i'll go faster.

I've started to write a lot. Is that normal? Who cares. I wasn't normal in the beginning. I write stories as well, but I don't want to write just that. So, I remade my blogger because a friend of mine has one as well and I figured this was a great idea.

It's really warm. I went out for a bit today. Saw this guy. Kinda awkward but who cares. I still got to see him.

When I was eight I played pokemon with my friends. We had all these pokemon cards, we'd play paper, scissors, rock and whoever won got the card we were playing with. I failed at paper, scissors, rock but i had really strong cards. They were the basic ones, you know, Charizard, Pikachu(my favourite then and still is now) , and just the pokemon that I grew up with. The new telly program is okay but I still prefer the one I grew up with. Anyway, I lost just about all my good cards and then learnt pretty quickly that I should stop because I fail so bad. When I was eight everything was awesome.

random question (stole this)
*What do you believe in?
 - Took me awhile to finally figure it out and get my head straight but now I know. I believe in love because when all else fails everything we do and don't do is from an idea on what or who we love. I love the colour green and I have since I watched Harry Potter because I love the Harry Potter series and because of the Harry Potter series it gave me something to talk about to this girl I'd met, who is now one of my closest friends. So, my love for something so small gave me someone so amazing. I believe in moments. The smallest moment can affect your life. I have this friend who wears a ribbon around her wrist and everyday at school I'd go through the routine of re-tying it to her wrist. I was gone from school for a whole week and realized how much I miss doing such a small thing. It's not because I like tying things but because it was something that was just between us and she's one of my closest friends. The little things are something that make me who I am and those things are what helped me to get to where I am today. So, in the shortest answer possible. I believe in love and moments.

Ponder this.
 - - - -Why is a raven like a writing desk?

No comments:

Post a Comment