Monday, September 6, 2010

are we in love or is it just made up in our minds?

I'm sure we've all got friends who likes someone or maybe even two people. I'm sure we've all liked someone as well. At least, we've thought we like someone.

When I was five I got into trouble because this guy in my class and I were under the table with cushions around it so nobody could see in and we couldn't see out. This was during interval. The kids in our class went and told teachers we were under the table kissing. See, we got in trouble for doing something we weren't. We were actually under the table writing. He had given me this writing book, kinda thing, where you write over the letters so that you learn to.. you know.. write the letters of the alphabet properly. In some kind of sense we probably did like each other and our kind of romance was writing the alphabet. We were so young and the idea of liking someone was just odd. All we had were friends. I like that.

It's gotten so much more difficult now. I haven't liked someone my whole life, up until this year. It sucks because it just came at me full force. I think I like two people now. See, I think. I'm not sure if it's actually 'liking'. I could just be over-thinking myself. I know that I get this huge thumping in my heart when I see or talk to them both. Maybe it's just some kind of heart burn or something at the wrong time. I know that my mouth itches to smile when they're near or we're talking. Maybe I'm thinking of something really funny. All these things I'm feeling makes me feel more unsure of myself.

People have so many ideas of why they like or love someone. But, how do we know what we're feeling is true? I know that I love my friends, I know that I love my family. But when it comes to the two guys that I might or might not like? I'm absolutely clueless!

Random Question
*What is faith?
 - Faith? Probably the hardest thing in the world for me to answer. Faith is something that helps us go on, just like hope. I have faith in my friends. What I mean by that is I have faith that my friends will be exactly that, my friends. I have faith that they wont do anything to hurt me. I also hope that they wont do that. Faith is believing in something that you don't know can be true. That's my idea.

                           i like tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment