Monday, September 6, 2010

gingers and cooked fruit. it's against nature.

I've had a really long conversation with a friend on cooked fruit. She likes it and I don't. But, she's ginger. I love her hair, it's beautiful. But cooked fruit is so unnatural.

I remember as a little kid that my mum would make us kids ribena. I loved it. But, when I once watched her make the stuff with fresh blackberries, I swear I was going to hurl. It's okay though, it takes good.

I don't like a lot of things. Seafood, uneven numbers, swimming, brown, making simple things complicated. So many more things as well. I never understood why I don't like seafood, everyone in my family does. Crayfish scare me.

I like counting my steps. I count up to four and then start again and when I get close to where I'm walking and my steps aren't going to four, I make my steps smaller. When I sit down, I shake. Some part of my body has to be moving when I sit down, usually it's my legs, or I sway from side to side. It irritates some people but I have some weird problem. Get over it. I'm sarcastic, about everything. I can't help it but turn everything into a joke. Oh, and I have a rude mind. Oh, it's just great.

I remember talking to an old friend of mine and it was about something so un-sexual that it would make even a horny teenage boy.. not so horny, but i managed to change it to something rude. It just came to my head. I wasn't going to say it but what can I say? Word vomit sucks.

Random Question
*What was the last thing you ate?
-Honey on toast.
*Why?
-because I love it and it makes me feel great.

                           do you like my sexy hair?

2 comments:

  1. YOU.ARE.SO.EFFING.CUTE.
    i count my steps too, i hate uneven numbers, crayfish scare me, i shake when i sit down, im SOOO sarcastic and im pretty sure youre the kiwi version of me!
    LOVE YOU<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. (: hahah, <3
    iz not cute darl.
    you're so cute though,
    and i think you might be the aussie version of me!
    LOVE YOUUUUUU<3

    ReplyDelete