Wednesday, September 8, 2010

chats, earthquakes and helping a friend with her paper round.

My brother re-connected the Nintendo 64 and is playing Zelda. I wish I could play it, but I've tried before and basically gave it back to my brother after nearly five minutes. I don't mean to fail so bad, blame it on my gender.

We have people over and my anti-social self is blogging. It's okay though, they don't seem to mind. Well, they aren't paying me attention in any case. I'm watching food t.v as well, with no sound. The food looks good and chocolate-y though. Yum. Ooooh, ice cream, good.

The visitors have left and my brother is going to put Date Night on now. God, we're so cool. I watched this with two of my friends and my brother at the movies in Invercargill. There was a girl behind me kicking my seat so I just kinda laid my head on my friend's (he was a guy, don't judge me) shoulder so that I didn't have to lean forward or still feel the kicking. He was warm, made the movie funnier, I could feel him laughing. There was a sexy robot dance, I wish I'd learnt it but I have the movie here now so I'm going to memorize it.... except I have no partner to do it with.

Anyway, I'm eating chips and dip and talking to my best aussie friend about her great body. She said she'd make me a bed when I go to aus.  I like her bum.

Random Question
*How would you describe yourself?
 - I would say that I'm passionate. I can get very obsessive about things but now-a-days I'm more laid back. I'm a reader. I love with all my heart and hold a grudge for a long time. Actually, that's not really true. I don't forgive easily, I just don't. I trust my brother with anything. I'm being serious. I call him a dick and say that I don't like him but I know that I can trust him with anything and everything. There's nothing much more to me. I'm pretty lame and I love my friends and family.

                               zip your vagina.

No comments:

Post a Comment