Friday, September 10, 2010

sad songs, dreaming of romance and never giving up.

I will always carry you in my heart
You'll always be my shooting star
Autumn days will fade away
But memories will always stay the same
I'm hoping you will never change
Don't ever change

I don't think I'll be blogging for a couple of days after this. It's okay, I think I've blogged enough to last a few more days. You know those cute stories our friends tell us (this is for girls, mainly) about their AMAZING partner? Yeah, i know them as well. When we have those friends who like their best friend (don't you just feel for them, i certainly do. it's horrible) but you know the reasons why they wont tell that certain person how they really feel. They're scared they'll lose that wonderful friend, that wonderful person who made them feel so... brilliant! We may not know it but we all have a friend like that. I know who my friend is and maybe i have more like that person and i feel for this person completely. There is nothing i wouldn't do for this person so that this person could have who this person wants but I'm happy in the knowledge that my friend is content for now to be just best friends.

When i was.. ten? i'm not sure, but there was this camp/get-a-way thing my dad had taken me and my little brother to. This camp place was for some of the workers and their family. Anyway, there were two guys there that i liked and we pretty much just did what three ten year old kids did. We played and we made the camp experience fun. We stayed in a marae, everybody, and one day while i was getting changed to go to bed my brother had gone to talk to both the guys i like. I walk into the marae fully ready to just sleep like any of the other nights but i was shocked when, as soon as i walked into the room, one of the guys came up and told me my brother had told him how i feel (yes, i told my brother). I was not prepared for that and pulled my brother out of the room to give him a good sisterly beating (of course) but then he gave me the best news. The guy i like.. liked me back! How amazing. So, like the embarrassed girl i was, i went back inside the room to confront this guy. He was a player.. even at ten. He asked me out. I said yes. Happy ending.. up until i told him that we couldn't come out in public (yeah, i said that at ten, maybe i was eleven. i was smart, okay?) because my dad would have killed the both of us if he ever found out. Needless to say, the relationship did not work out. Tis but a distant memory. We went to the same school but as soon as we got back from (camp?) we ignored each other. We got pretty close again when i was thirteen, my friends used to joke that we might be going out behind their backs. It's funny because we never officially broke up but we were ten we hadn't even hit puberty by then.

My friend was kicked off her laptop somewhere in australia. So, instead of talking to her I'm blogging. My laptop is running out of battery. Better make this quick.

Random Question (thanks teenar!)
*(harry potter question) What would your boggart turn into?
- I wouldn't really know. It could turn into my friends and family dead. It could be me in a state of insanity, and disgusting nature that I couldn't even be called a person anymore. There are so many things that, depending on how i was feeling that day about myself and my friends, would make the boggart change into anything. I have so many fears, some known, some not.

                   dedicated to jessica, because she got kicked off the laptop and sent to bed.



7 comments:

  1. :O TINNY!
    YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!
    ahaha ;)
    by the wayy, who is this booooy? have i heard of him?
    and it was so depressing when i got kicked off, because my brother took his ipod so i couldn't even get on that :(
    THAT WAS THE COOLEST QUESTION EVER, I AM SO STEALING THAT! don't worry, i'll give you credit for it.
    LOVEYOUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you. I wish I had a brother like that. Mine's only four years old. :D
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ miss farewell rocketship
    i HAD a boyfrand. distant.. distant memory.
    uh, i'll tell you his name onnnn msn.
    TEENAR GAVE ME THAT QUESTION BUT i'll still take credit.
    LOVEYOUUUUUUU TOOO

    @ thegrinch
    oh, you shouldn't envy me..
    my brother is a meanie bo-beenie :D
    i'm from good ol' enzed (new zealand)
    what about you m'dear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry. I still envy you. I allways wanted to have an older brother.

    Oh cool. We once had a writer over from New Zealand, but he said they hate Australians. He was talking about what I think was cricket and football.

    I'm from Slovenia. In Europe. I'm sure you still don't know where is it. Nobody knows. It's between Avstria, Italy, Hungary and Croatia. There is a possibility it can't be seen on the map. I think it's a little bigger than Monako, but it doesn't have any races.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (: my brother isn't older than me, but he's only a year younger than me.

    hahah, there's a lot of animosity between New Zealand and Australia.. more like, friendly competition actually. It's legend. Cricket and Football are so uncool.

    Well, if it makes you feel any better I've heard of Slovenia, but no sorry, I don't know where it is):

    ReplyDelete
  6. what.the.fuck.?
    tina gave you that question? she is like....a fail at harry potter!

    and dont go stealing my follower tinny! gosh :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, she did.
    i was on msn and then i asked her for a random question and VOILA!
    hahah, apparently she's not that fail.

    ;) i wont... maybe!
    <3

    ReplyDelete