Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Molly, my best friend and making a fool of myself.

WARNING! TONIGHT'S POST CONTAINS MOUNTAIN-LOADS OF EXTREME FLUFFINESS. SMALL CHILDREN AND PEOPLE WITH NO HEARTS MUST KEEP AWAY. CERTAIN WORDS MAY CAUSE A FLUTTER OF THE HEART.

;)

Now that the warning has been made i should tell you that this post is wholly dedicated to one of my best friends Molly.

I could spend ages and ages trying to explain how 'mazing Molly is, and how she's such a good friend but you still would never understand how great she is unless you know her.

Molly and I were probably facebook friends before we ever really spoke to each other. It wasn't until one of those Social Interview things that we became close. After that we would talk lots and we would meet up/hang out.

She's the sweetest person. She's so kind and extremely beautiful. I'm so lucky to have a friend who is as supportive and understanding as she is. She never judges me when I go into my weird state and talk about complete randomness. She never thinks any less of me because of the things that I do that seem odd to other people.

She has beautiful eyes and isn't very tall (but who cares? i don't and you shouldn't >< ) but she has the biggest heart. She has cute curly brunette hair and the nicest smile.

I wish I could post exactly how much she means to me and show you how jealous you should be that you don't have a friend like her but I can't seem to find the words and I think this blog is pretty much a disappointment but Molly, I love you and words cannot explain how much you mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment